Re: Plotting and Animating in Octave (vs. Matlab)

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Plotting and Animating in Octave (vs. Matlab)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

Please don't top-post. Answer below the mail so we can easier follow the
discussion.
Read on...

Jeffrey wrote

*
*
>  (but I will have to research MinGW to determine if I'm using that or
> not).

No MinGW only applies to Windows.

An example of how to write graphics files is shown in the getframe.m I
posted.

After creating a plot, just do (in Octave)

help print

to find out how to proceed.

Philip