Re: problems installing openmpi_ext

From: Francis Poulin
Subject: Re: problems installing openmpi_ext
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 18:03:31 +0000

Hello,

I took your advice.  I removed octave and then reinstalled it along with
octave-dev (on fink).  After, I installed the packages using -forge and loaded
general.

When I try running the example it seems to have a different problem, see below.
 Unfortunately, I can't figure out what the problem is.

Thanks,
Francis

octave:7> parcellfun_example
Elapsed time is 9.56676 seconds.
parcellfun: child process 16917 created
parcellfun: child process 16918 created
parcellfun: 0/200 jobs doneoctave(14882,0x7fff74b35180) malloc: *** error for
object 0x10d7077e0: pointer being freed was not allocated
panic: Abort trap: 6 -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to 'octave-core'...
save to 'octave-core' complete
Abort trap: 6

On 2013-09-03, at 11:55 AM, c. <address@hidden>