[no subject]

From: José Luis García Pallero
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:36:35 +0200

Hi all,

With the beginning of the new academic course, I recommend the use of
GNU Octave to my students. But they ask always the same question: has
octave a GUI? Well, for Windows exists the OctaveUPM version, but for
*NIX they need to compile from the sources. How about the develop of
the official GUI? Come it with the next major release of GNU Octave?
Is planned to release in the near future?

Cheers

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<