Re: pdepe and pdeval

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: pdepe and pdeval
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:17:36 -0500

On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 23:11 +1300, Tom O'Brien wrote:
> I notice from looking online that some changes have been made to pdepe
> and pdeval functions.
> Are these updates available in Octave ?
> If so, in which version ?

I only know of one instance of this code for Octave, and there were
copyright problems with it, because the code was based on Matlab, so
we had to take it down.

It doesn't seem like the functions are difficult to implement, but if
you choose to do so, it's important that you do NOT consult Matlab
code while writing them.

- Jordi G. H.