Troubleshooting segmentation Violation Octave MXE 3.8.0 Win7 32bit

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Troubleshooting segmentation Violation Octave MXE 3.8.0 Win7 32bit
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 08:33:36 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to troubleshoot a segmentation violation error under Octave 3.8.0
MXE Win7 32bit.

The segmentation violation appears after my script successfully completes
when I exit Octave. The simplest example I can come up with is

AI3c1=imread('AI3c70.tif');
AI3cr=imrotate(AI3c1,5,'nearest','crop');

This completes successfully but crashes when I exit Octave.

Any thoughts on how I can troubleshoot further? Perhaps the only recourse is
to build a system where I can build Octave from scratch.

Here is the link to the image.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76158792/AI3c70.tif

Any tips would be appreciated. This is the only thing preventing me from
moving to 3.8.0