Re: Question about Octave with Visual Studio

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Question about Octave with Visual Studio
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 17:43:36 +0900 (JST)

--- On Sat, 2014/5/10, CaiZhongkai wrote:
> Hello, everyone!
>
> I am a new user of Octave and I am now developing a C++ project on Visual
> Studio. However, I cannot find any document which can help me call the Octave
> library on VS.
>
> Is there anybody who has the experience in coding using octave library on
> Visual Studio. I would really appreciate it if you can offer me some guidance!
>

> Cai Zhongkai
> Email address@hidden

I am a gcc user  (windows and Ubuntu) so that I do not have enough knowledge
about the Microsoft building stuff.  I have googled and found the below:

Octave Visual Studio build:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Visual-Studio-build-td4650732.html

Hope the above helps.

# I cannot give you further information because I am not a visual studio user
as I have written.

Regards

Tatsuro