Re: Octave fior Android Requires Payment

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave fior Android Requires Payment
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:24:34 -0400

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 15:17 -0400, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> As far as I know, Corbin Champion is distributing this source:
>
>     https://github.com/corbinlc/octave4android/tree/master/octave

I should further note, if you're offended by Corbin charging money for
his work in getting Octave working on Android, the source above makes
it possible for you to duplicate his work and avoid paying him by
undertaking the chore of building Octave for Android yourself.

Again, I have no actually attempted to build Octave for Android from
Corbin's repository. It would be nice if someone could confirm this is
possible. If that other person can duplicate Corbin's build, I
encourage that other person to also charge money for their efforts.

- Jordi G. H.