Re: Any interest in a Human Response to Vibration package?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Any interest in a Human Response to Vibration package?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:05:40 +1000

Hello Sven-Erik,

On Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:49:27 +1000, Sven-Erik Tiberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Terry

Intersesting, would you like to share the BS6841 code.

If I make the decision to share my ISO2631 code then the BS6841 code could be included, but I haven't reached that point yet.

BTW. are the code adopted for 12 signal input, and what kind of rotation signals?

That's all greek to me. The ISO2631 and BS6841 both build filters for z (seat vertical), x (seat longitudinal), y (seat lateral) and motion sickness.

And can it be set to use RMQ instead of RMS for high crest factor applications?

Sure...the filtered signal is used to generate RMS, RMQ, VDV, time to VDV, time to RMS. That's pretty trivial once you have applied the filter.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell