Re: point projection on polyline

From: rcharan51
Subject: Re: point projection on polyline
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 22:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I see that a new geometry has been released and the distancePointPolyline
wont work if you give a single point as input. Please change the ouput
format in diatancePointEdge for Np=1.

Regarding that hashing function:

My purpose to hash is to reduce the number of points, in my case the object
of interest is the polyline and after hashing I get points(OUTPUT=logical
matrix about same size of meshgrid matrix) that are in buckets close to the
polyline. Can you give me some guidance about what other type of inputs I
should consider before writing this function?