Re: Best way to build a GUI in Octave?

From: Keith Keith
Subject: Re: Best way to build a GUI in Octave?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:53:33 -0600

Octave has some built in GUI functionality.  Chapter 35 pg 735 in the pdf documentation is a chapter on GUI development.  Appendix A External Code Interface pg 813 might be useful if you want to get fancy or do something that isn't already supported.  There's a GUI frontend for Octave called QtOctave.  If you decide to go with the external code interface idea you can check out the source code for that.