Re: load does load data in an unstructured manner

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: load does load data in an unstructured manner
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:09:42 -0500

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to load a csv file, however the data loaded does not quite match with what I have on file.

Original source of file - http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Wine.

I am still trying to figure out what the opts mean - see http://octave.sourceforge.net/octave/function/csvread.html, and do I need to install an additional package?

How do I check the packages I have please?

Is this my misunderstanding?

I think that the file is not there.
try
dir or ls

and see if the file is there.
If not then put the file in your pwd (present working directory)

Inline images 1

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: address@hidden
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.