Display data in a table

From: orestis
Subject: Display data in a table
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:47:15 -0700 (PDT)

 hey guys, I am new in Octave and I am a bit confused. I have a .mat lab file
that has some EEG measurements in it. Using matlab I just double click on
the file and it opens a new table with several columns and rows. In Octave i
have to right click and choose disp but It displays everything in the
command window. Is it possible to display it in a table?