Symbolic functions not being loaded after 4.0.2 upgrade

From: Guardian
Subject: Symbolic functions not being loaded after 4.0.2 upgrade
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 21:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

I installed symbolic when I had octave 4.0.0 and it was working fine, however
after I upgraded to 4.0.2, some of the symbolic functions seem to be
missing.

Of note are:
laplace()
ilaplace()

Steps I took:
Reinstall octave 4.0.0 - same result as 4.0.2
Tried different symbolic package versions

Test commands entered into CLI (With install from pkg install symbolic -auto
-forge):

pkg load symbolic
syms s
F = 1/s^2;
ilaplace(F)
>> error: 'ilaplace' undefined near line 1 column 1

Note: I've had to edit winwrapy.bat line 8 to py -2 -i 2> NUL as python 3
gives errors when I use the symbolic package