Re: printing greek characters

From: Clinton Winant
Subject: Re: printing greek characters
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 10:22:06 -0700

I am a frequent user  and have found octave to make my work possible.  I would like to contribute and have made tiny donations, but this last correspondence confirms my impression that octave has many, many features that are not documented.  My programming skills are not good enough for me to make significant contributions in the way of new functionality, but I could help document some of the features.  Is there a need for this (I think so), and is there any mechanism for this to occur?

A very very grateful user    Clinton