Re: QT - undefined reference to feval

From: alexegin
Subject: Re: QT - undefined reference to feval
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 00:20:32 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Miller-4 wrote
> That is not correct, that option is for configuring and building gcc
> itself. LFLAGS is also probably not correct. Try the macro that the docs
> describe: _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI.-- mike

I add the following lines to the very beginning of main.cpp:
#ifdef   _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI#undef   _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI#endif#define
_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI  0#include <octave/oct.h>#include
<octave/octave.h>#include <octave/parse.h>...
Now everythig is compiled without errors - thank you very much, *mike*!But
when I am trying to run the program from the Qt Creator the output is:
... octatest.exe exited with code -1073741515
and it does not even start. BTW, I was wrong about MacOS - everything is
compiled and run without problems - it was my fault, I forgot to link to
liboctinterp