Re: Sliceomatic for Octave? Plotting "slices" of f(x, y, z)

From: lcocea
Subject: Re: Sliceomatic for Octave? Plotting "slices" of f(x, y, z)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 07:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Doug, just wondering if the code is not shown in your reply because it was
originally formatted as "raw text" and it was distributed to the mailing
list in text-only mode. Can you see the screen shots? I posted the message
at
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Sliceomatic-for-Octave-Plotting-quot-slices-quot-of-f-x-y-z-td4684342.html
please open this link and let me know if this works for you. Thanks.