Re: Textscan and csv fitness data problem

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Textscan and csv fitness data problem
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 12:53:31 -0500

On Jan 1, 2018 12:13 PM, "PhilipNienhuis" <address@hidden> wrote:
NJank wrote
> On Jan 1, 2018 9:06 AM, "Thomas Esbensen"

As to textscan, Dan did a lot of good work lately, I think the bugs you
implied have been fixed in the development branch.

Yeah, i noticed that. Would those make it into a 4.2.2 or not until 4.4.0? Been keeping my fingers crossed that it would suddenly "just work" and I wouldn't have to dive into his data again.