Modifying Radius Labels in Polar Plot

From: gciriani
Subject: Modifying Radius Labels in Polar Plot
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:12:32 -0700 (MST)

I've read many posts about modifying the value of Polar labels, and it seems
that it is not possible. However, as I was checking the properties of the
plot, I found a description for xticklabel that seems to correspond with the
values displayed in my polar radius. My radius displays values calculated in
radians from 0 to 3. The get(gca) shows

Since I would like to label the radius with 180 instead of 3.14 I was
wondering if a command that resembles the following would do the trick.

I tried a couple of variations but there is no apparent change. Obviously I
will have to make other adjustments, but this would be a start.

-----
Giovanni Ciriani - Windows 10, Octave 4.2.1, configured for x86_64-w64-mingw32