Re: Support for 3D polar plots

From: fritz
Subject: Re: Support for 3D polar plots
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 07:42:38 -0500

Wow-you guys just revealed to me that "polar3d" is not a formal matlab routine (it is a user addon in fileexchange). A little more investigation implies that matlab does not support polar plots in 3d. I pretty big shortcoming as a lot of physics is best expressed in cylindrical or spherical-polar coords.

Thanks for the feedback.
Fritz