Re: Wants feedback for my GSoC proposal as well as mentor for Command Li

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Wants feedback for my GSoC proposal as well as mentor for Command Line Suggestion Feature.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:02:51 -0400

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:07 AM, Jack GNU <address@hidden> wrote:
"MATLAB has:

When it was initially discussed some time ago, I think one of the nice things about this project was that it is a UI feature, and refreshingly needs not worry about limiting itself to what Matlab currently does.  I would recommend part 1 of the project (or proposal) being at least a little survey of 'what do other software programs/coding environments (especially license compatible open source programs with code-sharing potential) do', and are there any other worthwhile features or approaches worth considering?

Nick J.