Re: Wants feedback for my GSoC proposal as well as mentor for Command Li

From: Dildar Sk
Subject: Re: Wants feedback for my GSoC proposal as well as mentor for Command Line Suggestion Feature.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 00:15:03 -0700 (MST)

Update:
I have already implemented the raw version of command line suggestion
feature project.
I tried this on Octave's every symbols(keywords,built-ins) i.e almost 2k
words and it was working perfectly fine.
So,it will be easy to complete the UI feature and other things(Milestones of
GSoC) during GSoC weeks.

But this project still has no mentor assigned.Please,Octave community have a
look at this.
What if mentor is not assigned before 27th march,will I be automatically
rejected or it's upto 23 April?