Octave Online Server under AGPL

From: Shane Carr
Subject: Octave Online Server under AGPL
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 15:21:31 -0700

Greetings, Octave community,

Octave Online is a platform where over 1 million users from 185 countries since
2014 have been able to use the power of GNU Octave to do scientific computing
in their web browser or on their tablet, Chromebook, or smartphone.

It has long been a goal of mine to share the Octave Online source code under a
free software license.  Over the last several weeks, I have organized the code,
cleaned up the sources, written documentation, and have published the project
under the AGPL.

You can find the project here:

https://github.com/octave-online/octave-online-server

I hope that this software will help further education in science and technology.

Shane Carr
(Developer of Octave Online)