help-panorama

Office 2003 for 50 bucks

From: Tristan Lancaster
Subject: Office 2003 for 50 bucks
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 01:51:30 -0500

The sovereignty of one's self over one's self is called Liberty.
Small amounts of philosophy lead to atheism, but larger amounts bring us back to God.
It is dangerous to confuse children with angels.
Fate is nothing but the deeds committed in a prior state of existence.
When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unberatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTl softwareg with 90%f discountv - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginer, you can buy ALL softwaree that you ever need and pay priceh of just one of it!
Officeb 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsx, huh?

Please spend few momentsg of yours preciousj time to check our offerg - it is more than worthn it!

Pleacse followf here nowa!
Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
Ideas won't keep, something must be done about them.
If you have no problems at your job you don't have a job you've got a hobby.
A phoneless cord is a great device for people who love peace and quiet.
I was not born for courts and great affairs, but I pay my debts, believe and say my prayers.
Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
Birds have bills too, and they keep on singing
The death of what's dead is the birth of what's living.
The man who appeals to the best side of his fellows is rarely disappointed.
An election is a moral horror, as bad as a battle except for the blood a mud bath for every soul concerned in it.
You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.
I love to lose myself in other men's minds. When I am not walking, I am reading. I cannot sit and think books think for me.
Beauty is the promise of happiness.
He who opens a school door, closes a prison.
My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way.