help-panorama

Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: April Corbin
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:23:36 -0500

Have the courage to be ignorant of a great number of things, in order to avoid the calamity of being ignorant of everything.
Perfect love cannot be without equality.
Enthusiasm is a vital element toward the individual success of every man or woman.
Good friends are good for your health.
Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else.
A man is insensible to the relish of prosperity until he has tasted adversity.
It ain't what you eat, but the way how you chew it.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbelatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTg softwareb with 90%i discounti - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginee, you can buy ALL softwareo that you ever need and pay priceu of just one of it!
Offices 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsp, huh?

Please spend few momentsd of yours preciouso time to check our offeru - it is more than worthk it!

Pleakse followz here nowf!
Kings govern by popular assemblies only when they cannot do without them.
Example is leadership.
In comradeship is danger countered best.
We are born to action and whatever is capable of suggesting and guiding action has power over us from the first.
The disappointment of manhood succeeds the delusion of youth.
What is an expert? Someone who is twenty miles from home.
The true way to gain much, is never to desire to gain too much.
The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.
A wicked book cannot repent.
The best way to knock the chip off your neighbor's shoulder is to pat him on the back.
I love being in therapy. It's just constantly fulfilling for me.
If you stand still long enough, you'll get stuck
America I'm putting my queer shoulder to the wheel.
To me the charm of an encyclopedia is that it knows and I needn't.
Just like those who are incurably ill, the aged know everything about their dying except exactly when.
It's not sissy to show your feeling.