help-panorama

Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks

From: Sierpinski V. Ajax
Subject: Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:28:40 -0500

>Marlon Rod Saundra Brian Jackie Katie Alba Marissa

just imagine, you can buy ALL software that you ever need and pay price of just
one of it!
Office 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great
savings, huh?

Please spend few moments of yours precious time to check our offer - it is more
than worth it!

http://Shelby.discounted-soft.biz/?Jayson