help-panorama

Aaron Life is good

From: Tearach Delia
Subject: Aaron Life is good
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:24:54 -0500

Hallo,

Since you're a big customer we occasionally send you a piece of news and
propositions.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand
an extra copy.

We make a thousand and one excuses for troubling you. Our products at low
cost are ready-for-service and our highly qualified staff will give support
to you.

It is great opportunity to save money and time.
Please browse the URL listed below to see our special offer:

http://www.pattenfh.pereptono.com

Sincerely Yours,
Olav Rickert
        Customer service department