help-panorama

expedienc 9772

From: Abimelech Freeberg
Subject: expedienc 9772
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:47:20 -0700

Hi,

C i A L / S
A m o x / c i I l / n
V / a G R A
P R O z & C
V A L / u M
T r & m a d o I
S O m &
A m B / E N
L e V / T R A
M e R / D / A
X & n a x

http://www.arcothene.com

Very well! Well see! No treasure will come back through Mirkwood
without my having something to say in the matter. But I expect they will
all come to a bad end, and serve them right! He at any rate did not
believe in dwarves fighting and killing dragons like Smaug, and he
strongly suspected attempted burglary or something like it which shows
he was a wise elf and wiser than the men of the town, though not quite