help-panorama

Re: radoq refnnance

From: Kilian Parker
Subject: Re: radoq refnnance
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:34:53 -0700

D l ea w r H p om i e O z wne u r,

Your c m re l di r t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV o VN r b ea v l e p st g at l e and want I z MM s EDIAT t E c e as f h to s g pe d nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L z OW n ER your monthly pa i yme w nt w s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea z ls k we have T k OD l AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 0 g 00 a s s lo t w a j s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 37 g 0 , 00 m 0 a d s lo r w a s s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 25 p 0 , 00 r 0 a l s l j ow a h s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 20 a 0 , 0 o 00 a d s lo y w a o s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V b is n it ou j r web s d it w e

Kilian Parker , A h ppr g ova n l Ma m na n ge t r

horses which are nearly is marvellous as himself. They work for him and
talk to him. He does not eat them; neither does he hunt or eat wild
animals. He keeps hives and hives of great fierce bees, and lives most
on cream and honey. As a bear he ranges far and wide. I once saw him