help-panorama

[Reply] for Monday try and miss this HYWI.PK

From: sfcpt hqkhhnbvb
Subject: [Reply] for Monday try and miss this HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:41:05 +0800

Walking on water.Shall I compare thee to a summer's day.She's a mother hen. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.Up one side and down the other. Rough as a cob.Play a harp before a cow.Worked night and day.A weed is no more than a flower in disguise. Save it for a rainy day. A snail's pace.Still water runs dirty and deep. She's a mother hen. When pigs fly. Walking on cloud nine.Watered down.A stepping stone to.Water doesn't run uphill. A stepping stone to.We'll hand you out to dry.Plant kindness and gather love. Putting it in a nutshell. Put off the scent. Plant kindness and gather love. To live from hand to mouth.