help-panorama

Re: iayik refnnance

From: Casimir Drennon
Subject: Re: iayik refnnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:54:57 -0700

D m ea w r H t om a e O s wn x er,

Your c i re y di d t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV j VN r h ea e l e n st u at n e and want I i MME q DIA f TE c q as a h to s z pe y nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L p OW f ER your monthly pa t ym x ent k s
by a third or more, here are the d b ea s ls v we have T a OD d AY:

$ 4 b 90 , 00 e 0 a z s l a ow a x s 3 , 6 d 5 %
$ 3 l 70 , 00 t 0 a k s l u ow a n s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 2 e 50 , 0 y 00 a y s l g ow a f s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 2 a 00 , 0 q 00 a r s l d ow a v s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V h is e it ou m r web s j it w e

Casimir Drennon , Ap k pr l ov h al Ma h na z ge t r

But these ordinary aboveground everyday sort of riddles were tiring
for him. Also they reminded him of days when he had been less lonely and
sneaky and nasty, and that put him out of temper. What is more they made
him hungry; so this time he tried something a bit more difficult and