help-panorama

interim

From: Gregory Rasmussen
Subject: interim
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:59:01 +0300

This was also one of the first times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio nudes" strobe setup.
The game will also be available through most popular gaming sites such as Big Fish Games and Yahoo, as well as on NBC.
The first is completely unique, at least in my surfing experience.
As a start on this venture, I've started doing a lot more experimenting with natural light and non-canvas environments. Almost a year later, the three of us got together again and did this shoot in a large open studio in San Francisco, with diffused window light and some harsh skylight sun.
More of all of these models coming shortly. I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look.
This is the third or fourth session where I've shot someone on this carpet. This is real combat, and they get really naked. Also note, you may be charged a Verizon fee, probably . A few today, and more tomorrow.
I love the way it frames the model, making it almost appear she's hanging on the wall.
You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing. They belonged to me, and I can't recall why, but we thought it was a good idea at the time.
You'll notice the rope work here, done by yours truly, lacks the intricacy and sophistication found in my more recent collaborations with Midori. Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer. More of all of these models coming shortly. Originally released by TalonSoft, Matrix Games last year acquired the rights and source code to The Operational Art of War. Check it out if it sounds like your cup of tea. I've since learned to leave most of the knotty work to the experts. That means you'll see some real perspiration, some real stress in the model's face, some blown out highlights, deep shadows and some unusual angles. During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight for my taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive windows.