help-panorama

Where did you get so small member?

From: Rodes Sander
Subject: Where did you get so small member?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:48:16 +0000

hello man

I don't care why your Johnson is so small,
but 74% of women do. They are pretty sure
that bigger woody will make their
desire stronger.

You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.tening.net you can get it.

It will help you for sure. The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
wgbfdkjghskjnsxnwftttf mnhmikishhmthjijininhpinimipgripifhpjtftgffj

like to share some of it with me? '
    'Leave me alone, for Christ's sake! ' said the barman and promptly hid
the money.
    The woman laughed.
    'Oh, go to hell, you old miser! I was only joking. . . .' And she went
on downstairs.
    Andrei Fokich slowly got up, raised his  hand to straighten his hat and
discovered that  it  was not on his head.  He desperately  wanted not  to go
back, but he missed his hat. After some hesitation he made up his mind, went
back and rang the bell.