help-panorama

" "Noooo, meh did not, Mista Pasta.

From: Miranda Crouch
Subject: " "Noooo, meh did not, Mista Pasta.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:34:14 +0900

" The collie man puzzeled.

Get THRI First Thing on THURSDAY DEC 14!
THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE!
Check out for HOT NEWS!

Introducing THRI.PK:

Wednesday's Results: UP +0.28 (27.18%)
Company: THRESHER INDUSTRIES
Symbol: THRI.PK
Price: $1.31
Short Term Target: $2.75
Long Term Target: $4.15
Recommendation: STRONG BUY
Investment Risk: Low
Note: High Volume Activity All Week

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!
WATCH THRI TRADE STARTING THURSDAY DEC 14!

"Trini looked at Bajan in suprise and asked "you mean he did'n fire you?
I man mek it krass de barda yet?
" The Devil said, "Just a minute, I've got to put you on hold.
""Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Italian
responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me
she could never love another man. If yuh call a rose by any other name
it will smell just as sweet.
The woman replies, "me young, black and beautiful, and me goin' to
sidown yasso all the way goa New York.
Jamaican: Gal, mi wan be wid you.
Unsecured Overdraft limit: Chat H'english.
"How many sales did you make today? The two drink and party all night.
"Why the sudden change of heart? Ah tell she doan worry, and ah tell she
don fret, bout dat foolish old gal like she ain hear ma yet. As the
command "Ready, aim. Come into my humble shop. he asked "chinee is wha
mek yuh rase the shirt and drop the pants? I have been having a sort of
problem all day and I can't understand it.
BALGOBIN: You told me to do it without using tables!
Lying in front of the bus was a donkey.
" replied the weeping Leila. " inquired Michael, still confused.
Rahtid, half past nine. And every day this coolie man would come in and
ask "chinee, is 'ow much fuh da shirt?
He asks his mother, "Mommy, if someone a give yuh ah million dollars
would yuh sleep wid Beres Hammond?
McIntyre and then leave. Over there I've placed a continent of white
people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued
pointing to different countries. unu hypocrite and sadomite unu! They
have torn down the Pearly Gates by swinging on them.
Shortly afterwards the snow plough came by and did his trick again. Mi
no care'bout yuh name.
The door opened slowly and there stood the Jamaican. The Americans saw
this and agreed it was quite a clever idea.
This time he was gone for fifteen minutes.
" and chinee would reply "five dallars?
Somebody a come, yuh better gwan before dem ketch yuh over here.
TEACHER: Balgobin, go to the map and find North America.
I shoveled snow for the first time and loved it. To make things worse,
he cranked up the temperature and the humidity.