help-rcs

,v file corruption?

From: Nick DiToro
Subject: ,v file corruption?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:13:39 -0400

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to check out some old version of source from my archive:

co: i2c.h,v:1604: edit script refers to line past end of file

I am using rcs version 5.7, ported for use on Win NT (binnt bin directory).

I have verified that our Unix version of co returns the same error.  This indicates that the problem is either with ci or the ,v file.

Please help.  Please let me know if any further information is required.

Thanks,

Nick