help-rcs

Re: Looking for help w/ RCS and Clearcase...

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Looking for help w/ RCS and Clearcase...
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:38:17 -0400 (EDT)

my guess is that compatability with Clearcase is not a design priority of
GNU RCS.

RCS compatability may very well be in the feature matrix of Rational
Clearcase, though.  but such information about non-free software likely
isn't maintained by GNU RCS documentation.  such questions should be
directed to more appropriate venues; specifically, your support outlets
for IBM(R) Rational(R) ClearCase software.

/a