help-rcs

Re: RCS with unicode

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: RCS with unicode
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:40:38 -0400 (EDT)

The typical answer to this type of question of whether RCS supports
[insert file format] is to respond with the question:

do your diff commands support [insert file format]

if you're using GNU diffutils, my guess is it at the least /works/.

here's more information on GNU diffutils and multibyte support:

http://www.gnu.org/manual/diffutils/html_node/Internationalization.html#Internationalization