help-rcs

Fw: argive

From: Allen Villalobos
Subject: Fw: argive
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:14:01 -0800

I was right, I told ya so - heres the link.
http://www.wakeuptonews.com/ref44.html
You're able to download dvd movies, console games, music.  I had found at least
23 CD's on there that I wanted.
Be sure and let me know once you've seen it - you're going to flip.
They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll talk to you soon.

Dina