help-rcs

Re: nuked

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: nuked
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:47:22 -0500 (EST)

I didn't see your message until just now, so I'm not sure whether it's too
late.  I'm not quite sure what your problem was either.

Your emacs configurations were registered with RCS?

"Master file" means the RCS file associated with the working file, which
is located in the subdirectroy RCS and has comma-v (",v") appended to it.
So if you had your .emacs configuration in RCS, then it's relevant master
file would be: RCS/.emacs,v

anyone cool enough to use emacs with vc-mode on Windows(tm) is cool by me.

you'll have to make the switch to GNU/Linux to avoid the virus problem.
/a

--
If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:
http://rate.affero.net/ashawley/FSF