help-rcs

Have at you!

From: Wald T. Ramrods
Subject: Have at you!
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:17:30 -0500

Salut!

restates

Sui unukar an ro He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.Without grace beauty is an unabated hook.

If you would live innocently, seek solitude.
Perhaps believing in good design is like believing in God, it makes you an optimist.

A mirror reflects a man's face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses. [Proverbs 27:19]

Integrity has no need of rules.
Intuition is the clear concept of the whole at once.
The greater the hold of government upon the life of the individual citizen, the greater the risk of war.
History is the essence of innumerable biographies.

Tomorrow never comes.
I honestly believe it is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.
Being is the great explainer. I care not, a man can die but once we owe God and death. Genius makes its observations in short-hand talent writes them out at length.

Desire will in due time externalize itself as concrete fact.Take heed you do not find what you do not seek.
The lot is cast into the heap, but the whole disposing there of is of the Lord.

swagged