help-rcs

Re: Trouble outdating revisions

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: Trouble outdating revisions
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:17:18 +0200

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for reporting this bug as well.  However, that patch doesn't
> look right: delta==NULL is supposed to cause it to scan the rest of
> the file.

Oh, right, that was pretty stupid.

Is a new release planned sometime soon that would fix these?  The Debian
package has a few others changes that people have contributed over the
years, some could be included upstream, I guess.  Also, the FSF has
moved offices and the GPL text has been updated accordingly, updating it
in the package will probably be needed at some point.

(On June 16th it will be 10 years since the last release.)

Thanks,

--
  ,''`.
 : :' :        Romain Francoise <address@hidden>