help-rcs

Re: rcs and Solaris 10 diff

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: rcs and Solaris 10 diff
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:54:26 -0400 (EDT)

Barring any modifications to source made by blastwave, no.  The diff
command is specified as a constant (macro "DIFF"), and is set by the
configure script created by GNU autoconf.

If I were you, I'd file a bug to blastwave, as they probably need to deal
with these sort of package issues.  Until then, you'll need to compile RCS
as you'd like.

http://www.gnu.org/software/rcs/
ftp://ftp.cs.purdue.edu/pub/RCS/
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/rcs/