help-rcs

Lock versus Lease files in TWiki

From: Ben Burnett
Subject: Lock versus Lease files in TWiki
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:05:37 -0500

I recently lost my Twiki install (which uses RCS) and have rebuilt the
server the original was on windows and the RCS created *.lock files  the new
one has been installed on Linux and the RCS there uses *.lease files,  I
have searched and cannot find what the differences are for these files, and
how I would go about converting the RCS database (old, with *.lock files) to
the new version which uses (*.lease files).  Thanks for any information or
help that may help me solve my problem.

Thanks,
--Ben Burnett

Ben Burnett
R&D Software Engineer
ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation) http://www.atcorp.com/
address@hidden      (952) 829-5864 x167
Personal page: http://www.benbur.net/
Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC.