help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] help with date format

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] help with date format
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:19:38 +0200

    That said, we shall generate parseable dates only.  I am determining
    the best way to force an english locale in librec when generating
    the dates.

I just committed a patch that fixes this issue by setting LC_TIME to the
portable "C" locale before to call strftime, and restoring it to the
environment afterwards.

recins will now be generating parseable english dates in any case.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org