help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] Question to compound fields

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] Question to compound fields
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 00:43:13 +0200

    > PS: The encryption support is now complete in the git version.  Do a
    > checkout and take a look to the manual, as well as the --help output of
    > recsel, recins and recfix :)

    Very cool. I'm just doing the checkout.
    Can't wait to try it.

Thanks.  It is good to have someone else using it before the release, in
order to improve it.  Please don't hesitate to share your impressions
with us.  If you find it confusing, or not suitable for some other
reason, now it would be the best time to fix it.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org