help-serveez

[help-serveez] Private & Confidential

From: address@hidden
Subject: [help-serveez] Private & Confidential
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:03:45 +0100

Dear Partner,

Please accept my profound apology for contacting you through this medium,
I have a confidential business proposition, which I would like to discuss
with you.

I am Mr. Yakovlev Vincent Yacheslav former account officer with Yukos Oil
Russia.

I have profiling contract funds, which I seek your partnership
in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for
your partnership once transaction of the funds is completed to an offshore
account, which will be set up in your name as beneficiary.

The source of the funds was an over-invoice contract payment, which I discover
from the last transaction made in February before my resignation. The funds
have been profile under a different name with a Financial House base in Europe.

I want to have you as my business partner and stand as beneficiary to process
the funds. Once I receive your acknowledgement, I will release details of
the transaction.

Please note this transaction is 100% risk free as the funds have been transfer
from Russia to a Financial House in Europe.

As soon as I get your willingness to comply through my most private email
address and by telephone confirmation, I will give you more details.

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Vincent Y. Yacheslav
UK Contact Telephone Number: +44 7776385832
Contact Email Address: address@hidden

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/