Re: Debian shishi package bug

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Debian shishi package bug
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:52:57 +0200

Russ Allbery <address@hidden> writes:

> Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The latter sounds best to me, I dislike having any of these discussions
>> end up in my private mailbox.  And if it is publicly archived and open
>> subscription, we might get more help too.  I have changed the control
>> file to say:
>
>> Maintainer: Debian Shishi Team <address@hidden>
>
>> Ok with everyone?
>
> That should be okay.  You need to then list yourself (and anyone else who
> will be making changelog entries, but I can add myself if I end up doing
> that) to the Uploaders field in debian/control, if you haven't already.

I put address@hidden as the changelog entry author, is that
incorrect?  Must the changelog entry be a person?  Having as much
automated e-mail go to the list seem better, for future reference.
(Unless it gets too much, but I don't think it will.)

Of course, please add yourself, if for nothing else than to test CVS
write access.

/Simon

Btw, if anyone else wants write access to the Savannah CVS repository,
where the Debian files live, just ask.