Re: more memleaks

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: more memleaks
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:16:30 +0200

Elrond <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've seen, you have fixed a bunch of them.
>
> I have two more:
>
> 1) "realm-kdc" option in shishi.conf.
>
>    handle->realminfos probably is the one to properly
>    deallocate.

Hi!  Done in CVS now, thanks.

> 2) shishi_tkts_done should loop over the the tickets and
>    call shishi_tkt_done().

This isn't the right solution now, because a ticket may in theory be
part of multiple ticket sets.  The function that added the tickets to
a ticket set must make sure they are deallocated.  However, the proper
solution here is probably to make it possible to add a ticket to a
ticket set, and set a flag to tell shishi_tkts_done to deallocate it
too.

The self tests suffer from this, and are run under valgrind, so I'm
reminded about this every time I run the self tests.  In other words,
I'll get to it eventually...

/Simon