Re: help

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: help
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:21:27 +0200

abhijit mitra <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>       I am having some problem with the installation of shishi kerberos . I
> am giving you the errors i have got during "make" :-

>   po -c low-crypto.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/low-crypto.o
> low-crypto.c:25:20: gcrypt.h: No such file or directory
>   I have Red Hat Linux 9 on my PC.
>   Please tell me what should i do ??

Hi!  Thanks for your interest.

For some reason, Shishi cannot find libgcrypt, which currently is a
requirement (I should finish the work to make it optional...).

Since you obviously managed to run ./configure, it may be that your
systems has a incomplete installation of libgcrypt.

I suggest downloading the latest versions of libgpg-error and
libgcrypt from:

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgpg-error
ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgcrypt

Build and install libgpg-error first, then libgcrypt.  After that,
retry building Shishi.

Good luck,
Simon