Re: plz Answer me

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: plz Answer me
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:35:30 +0200

"alankruta devi" <address@hidden> writes:

> i want to know about
>  What is it?
> how it is a special case of Kerberos?
> what is it's implementation over Kerberos?
> plz send me this details as soon as possible.

Shishi is a generic implementation of Kerberos V5, aka RFC 4120.  Not
all features are supported yet, but enough to be useful.  Shishi also
supports Kerberos V5 over TLS, which adds some additional features.

Please see the Shishi home page for more information:

http://josefsson.org/shishi/

And in particular the manual:

http://josefsson.org/shishi/manual/html_node/

/Simon