Debian packages of 0.0.29

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Debian packages of 0.0.29
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:13:32 +0100

Hi!  I've uploaded Debian packages based on debian-shishi CVS and the
0.0.29 release to <http://josefsson.org/shishi/debian/>.  This adds a
new tool ccache2shishi to convert from MIT/Heimdal ccache's to Shishi
format...  This functionality should probably be merged into the shishi
tool, or even the library, so that Shishi can use MIT/Heimdal
ccache/hostkey's seamlessly, but I'm not yet sure how this should work.
Ideas welcome...

Russ, could you take a look, and possibly upload?

The packages are lintian-clean, but linda still complains incorrectly.

address@hidden:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$ lintian -i -I
shishi_0.0.29-1_i386.changes
address@hidden:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$ linda -i
shishi_0.0.29-1_i386.changes
W: shishi-doc; File shishi.devhelp not symlinked to from devhelp dirs
 The file shown above exists outside of /usr/share/gtk-doc/html or
 /usr/share/devhelp/books, and does not symlink back into either of
 those two directories
W: shishi-dbg; There is no Depends: line in the control file.
 The package has no Depends: line in the control file. This is not
 allowed by Policy if the package in question contains binary objects.
 Perhaps try calling dpkg-shlibdeps or dh_shlibdeps in the package
 rules file.
address@hidden:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$

/Simon